PAGES

MAC Crèmesheen Lipstick in Lickable- My First MAC!

Hi guys!

MAC. The MAC. Everyone wears MAC. Except me. UNTIL NOW! I could never quite justify a MAC lipstick (what if the colour doesn't suit me, what if it dries my lips out, what if what if what if) but for Christmas this year my sister surprised me with a lovely little black box, and inside the little black box was the Lickable Crèmesheen lipstick and I was one very happy girl!


The shade is less berry, more hot pink in real life...
It's a bold, bright, beautiful colour and will be especially perfect for spring and summer, particularly with a nude face/eye. In terms of texture, I've been really impressed so far - it feels like a lip balm, moisturises for what feels like hours and goes on really smoothly. Bonus points for MAC awarded for the smell!! Vanilla cupcake deliciousness!


So me and MAC have struck up a pretty good relationship so far. I am excited to investigate more of their range so please please send me your TOP 3 MAC products either on Twitter or below - I am a total newbie so need all the suggestions I can get!

Thanks for reading,
JAM x

No comments:

Post a Comment