PAGES

February Favourites!

Hi guys!

Apologies, have been a little MIA from the blogosphere lately - we've had a few very busy weekends finding a new home but have now sorted somewhere and I move in less than 4 weeks, eek! More on that in a different post, but for now I wanted to share my February Favourites with you.




Hair: This month I have been loving Tommyguns. If you don't know the brand, Tommyguns are focused on natural ingredients, gorgeous fragrances and high quality salon performance. I've been using the Blueberry & Ginseng Shampoo and Blueberry, Honey & Ginseng conditioner which are both ideal for my fine, slightly limp hair! They smell uh-mazing and leave my hair silky soft and feeling thicker too.



Eyes: I bought this L'Oreal Colour Riche Quad on a bit of a whim. The colours aren't ones I would naturally pick up (they look like all the colours of the rainbow that a bruised black eye turns!) and yet this month I haven't been able to put it down. I put the gold on my whole lid, green in the outer corner, purple in the crease and line my lid with the slate and love the effect it has.




Lips: Love this Collection Lasting Colour Lipstick in 13 'Vintage Rose' - it's a really natural pink that is so easy for everyday, lasts a few hours and doesn't dry out my lips. Total bargain for £2.99!



Other: The wonderful J bought me the Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb fragrance for my birthday and I cannot get enough of it! I had been eyeing it up for weeks but the price tag was a little too painful so it was a lovely treat. It's a sweet, spicy vanilla, slightly floral smell and I adore it. No more necessary!

That's all my favourites for this month, would love to read about yours too so leave me some links or tweet me!

JAM x

2 comments:

  1. I love the colour of that lipstick - can't believe it was only £2.99 too. What a total bargain! I sometimes find cheap lipsticks don't taste very nice though - is this one alright?

    Victoria, x shabby-chic-home.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good question! I know what you mean but haven't noticed a nasty taste at all for this one. It defs doesn't smell/taste as delicious as the vanilla cupcake MAC scent, in fact I don't think I've noticed a taste/smell at all! And yup for £2.99 it's a handy little one to have :)
      Mari x

      Delete