PAGES

Our Final Seaside Adventure - Lulworth Cove & Durdle Door

Hi guys!

It is with mixed emotions that I write this post! Last weekend J & I went on our last trip exploring the south coast before I pack up all my things and move next weekend. I can't believe how quickly these six months have gone but am so excited to start the next chapter. Anyway, we decided to check out Lulworth Cove & Durdle Door, both on the Jurassic Coast World Heritage Site in Dorset. The weather was beautiful (it warranted ice cream), we hiked around a bit and also relaxed watching the sea do it's ever-awesome thing. In a final nod to the seaside, we also quite rightly finished the day off with fish and chips, yum!





Lulworth Cove - yep, the sea really was that blue

Durdle Door in the afternoon sun



Caramelised Honeycomb & Toffee Fudge - SO good

How have you guys been enjoying this lovely weather recently?

JAM x


No comments:

Post a Comment