PAGES

Philosophy Be Your Best BB Cream


Awesome pump-style tube = less mess and easy to get the right amount out
Smooth, soft and flawless-looking skin = happy Mari!

As I discussed in my Saturday Style Sessions post last week, I have been wanting to try out a BB cream for a while for days where I do want a bit more coverage than my usual concealer + bronzer combo. I went for Philosophy's Be Your Best Skin Perfecting BB Cream with SPF 30 pa+++ (what does pa+++ mean, anyone know??). My decision was based on the light texture, mid-range department store price and an investment in the Philosophy ethos (I liked what I saw in the store, but having researched the company more since buying this product, I am sold by their strong scientific/medicinal research behind products yet also the 'live life with wisdom, curiosity and abundant joy' approach). Who wouldn't want abundant joy?!

I still don't choose to wear this daily for work, but for evenings/weekends it has been great so far. I choose to apply with a foundation brush but fingers would also work. The pump packaging is very practical and you only need a pea-sized blob for your whole face. It's incredibly blendable (word?!) and once applied feels like a moisturiser rather than a 'layer' of makeup. Before buying I had read a couple of reviews saying it was sticky but for me that hasn't been the case at all. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated, glowy and soft. I would definitely recommend this BB cream, let me know if you have any questions about it!

JAM x

No comments:

Post a Comment