PAGES

Saturday Style Sessions - Outlet Mall Shopping!

Hiii guys! Round two of my Saturday Style Sessions comes to you from an adventure to the outlet mall! I am a massive fan of these malls, where you can often find some great bargains on brands that you would never normally be able to justify as well as general awesome finds. Outfit of the day below followed by my purchases, let me know what you think pleaseee. Also, I wore the BB cream and new lip colours from last week again today and still loving them, so a mini review may well follow this post.

Navy jeans from M&S (hello HIGH WAISTBAND), top from Topshop, blazer from H&M and shoes from Zara - they are SO comfy.
Working on new ways to do my hair - I like the sides of this but the centre parting in the back is NOT fit... Work in progress!
Earrings from New Look, Philosophy BB creamed up and the pink lip colour by Revlon from last week

Gap is one of my favourite shops for basics, work clothes, jeans, scarves, everythingelseIeverwear... They had 50% off the WHOLE store so I was keen to get stuck in. Although I tried on a bazillion things, I left with three useful, easy basics which I know I'll get a lot of wear out of. 

Simple white jersey vest with detail on the front. £6.99

Cream lace detail vest which I'll probably wear mostly under other low-cut tops for work etc. £4.99

Leggings. The comfiest, thickest, leg-squeeziest leggings ever. I think I'll be living in these this autumn and winter. They are even thick enough to wear big jumpers/tops with and not feel like your bum's on show to the world. £9.99


Also had success in Jaeger and French Connection, both stores where at normal prices I have to LOVE something to justify a purchase! Outlet versions = no justification necessary, win!

Terrible angle, but a really nice loose-fitting summer top from Jaeger in mint green (colour in photo also not great - must try harder!). Absolute steal, reduced from £80 to £15!!
Cute button detail on back
Jersey cotton casual dress from French Connection, perfect for work with trousers/leggings or the weekend. I have a similar one with short sleeves and have worn it hundreds of times. Shown here with above Gap leggings, would be cute with long black boots I feel...
Autumnal pattern, cute little leaves and flattering gathering with tie at the waist = yes please. Oh and reduced from £72 to £19 - can it get better?!

Hope you enjoyed this post. After our shopping trip we went for dinner at a restaurant we've both been dying to visit since forever, Hermitage Road in Hitchin. It's Michelin Bib Gourmand 2013 and utterly delicious. I will be doing a whole separate blog post on our experience full of mouth-watering food photos so look out for that in the next couple of days too. Thanks for reading!

JAM.
BLOOPER!


2 comments:

  1. Which centre was this? Hatfield Galleria? Cool little blog btw... keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank so much! Glad you liked it and please do come back :) Yup we went to Hatfield this time - not the nicest one there is but still some good buys!

      Delete