PAGES

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains


Rendezvous 040
Honey 001

Rendezvous on the lippies

I recently bought two of Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains, in 001 Honey and 040 Rendezvous. These were a GOOD buy. Lipglosses can be sticky, hair-attracting disasters and lipsticks sometimes feel like too much (for me, anyway) so these have found their own perfect spot in my makeup bag somewhere inbetween the two andnowiwearthemeveryday. After application they feel like you're wearing a lip balm but the stain remains for several hours after the balm has worn off. Both of the colours are bright and yet not fluorescent so perfect for day to day wear as well as nights out. It does feel like you're using a fat colouring crayon (hence Clinique's Chubby Sticks, I suppose!) but they are very easy to apply even for non-makeup artistes extraordinaires (me).

All in all I have nothing bad to say about these lip heroes - I might even have to pop back down to Boots and broaden my collection of colours...!

Would be interested to know if anyone has used both these and the Chubby Sticks and can therefore compare? At two for £10 (when I bought them), these are a bargain versus Clinique but would like to know the differences and whether the Chubby Sticks live up to their hype?

Thanks for reading!
JAM x

No comments:

Post a Comment